Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Dungeons and Dragons

I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons for about four years now. I'm currently playing in three separate campaigns.

What I like about it the most is the levels of imagination it invokes. It's like a giant game of pretend, running around, saving people, slaying monsters; I absolutely love it. It reminds me of being a little kid again.
I like magic users the most. It's a tie between wizards and warlocks, I think. I've always preferred ranged attackers over those who have to be right up on an enemy to hit it.

Getting to use spells to circumvent obstacles and overwhelm enemies is the very best feeling. I love using the 'Fly' spell, that's probably my favorite non-damaging spell. It's hard to get better than flight, after-all.

My favorite damaging spell would have to be 'Eldritch Blast.' It's typically used by Warlocks, but I enjoy taking feats to break the game a little bit and take it as other classes, too.

I plan to post updates of the specifics of the campaigns I'm playing in soon.

2 comments:

  1. Still waiting on campaign specific updates! Lol will they ever happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to at some point. I've been busy recently, so that's been preventing me from posting updates as much as I've wanted. :o

      Delete