Monday, March 13, 2017

Pokémon Emerald Nuzlocke - 3 - Hi, Dad

In the last update, I caught some new Pokémon, trained a whole lot, and made it all the way to my dad's gym! Time to find out what's inside.
Badges: 0
Deaths:1
Current Location: Petalburg City

Well, we just kinda left the Pokémon to do all the work for us...

Hopefully better. Sorry, but I'm aspiring for a little higher than Gym Leader.
Might as well dream big!

Who're you?
I'm not really sure this is a Gym Leader's jurisdiction, but...

Oh, okay.

Fair enough.
Living in a world like this, it's probably best to keep one for your own safety, anyway.

Aww, that's nice.

Wait, what? I mean, I was kinda here to visit you, but...

How can you live in this world and not know that?
Are you sure you should be going out on your own?

The first time's always a little startling, but don't worry, you'll get used to it.

Ralts on your first try? Nice.

Yup. Now let's head back before we run into anything stronger.

Sure, no problem!

Have fun with your new Pokémon!

Okay.

I was here more to visit than to battle, anyway, but if I'm getting in the way here...

Hm? Looking for an experienced trainer? I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that yet.
A new route and more areas to look for new Pokémon. I hope I find something good!

4 comments:

  1. So did this just stop? You decide you didn't like doing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it crashed and I lost my data. I've been having trouble finding the motivation to get it started again. =w="

      Delete
  2. Maybe we could so a Sun/Moon one together? Can the 3DS take pics while playing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, only games that have that built in can take screenshots. :( Maybe we could work on a Nuzlocke comic for it, though?

      Delete