Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tamagotchi Wishlist

I doubt I'll ever obtain most of these but it's fun just planning and thinking about, even if I never end up getting any of them.

English

Vintage
  • P1
  • CD-ROM


Japanese

Vintage Series
  • Arukotch
  • Santaclautchi
  • Mechagotch
  • Mezamatch
  • Yasashii

Plus Series 

Tamagotchis
  • Hanerutchi 1
  • Hanerutchi 2
  • Ketai Kaitsu
  • Oden-Kun 
  • Plus
  • Suku 
  • TamagoChu
  • Tamagotchi Restaurant
  • TamaWalkie
Accessories
  • Deka Tamagotchi 
  • TamaFure
  • Tamagotchi Kakeibo 
  • Tamagotchi iD Station

Modern Series
  • +Color
  • iD
  • iD L
  • Nano
  • 4U/4U+ 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have case color preference for these? Some have multiple case versions right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of them do, yup! Normally I just go with whatever's the least expensive, but I like blue and purple ones when I have the choice. Oh, and anything Kuchipatchi themed! I'm willing to spend a little more for those since he's my favorite Tamagotchi character.

      Delete