Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Top Ten Favorite Digimon



 I apologize for delay in posting, I've been wanting to do a review of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. ...40 hours in, though, and I'm only about halfway through the story, so a full review of it may take a bit longer. In the mean time, I wanted to post this, and at least share my thoughts on what I'd played of it so far.

Onto the countdown!

*~*~*~*~*~*

 
 
10. Digitamamon


A cute, egg-shaped Digimon. It has the potential to Digivolve into lots of interesting things, but I mostly like it for its shape.

*~*~*~*~*~*

 
9. Agumon (Black)
An Agumon that Digivolved to a virus type. I prefer this one to regular Agumon because I prefer the virus MetalGreymon, and find its colors a bit easier on the eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*
 
8. Gatomon
A cute kitty, in Digimon-form! Fluffy and soft, and she appeared in both the first and second seasons of the Digimon anime.

*~*~*~*~*~*

7. Biyomon
A bird-Digimon that dreams of flying high in the sky. I always found the curly-bit on her head really appealing.

*~*~*~*~*~*

6. Lillymon
One of my favorite Ultimate forms from the first season! I always thought she looked like she'd be really fragrant.

*~*~*~*~*~*


5. Palmon
Just a bit more my favorite that Lillymon. I always really liked her face and her ivy-attacks.

*~*~*~*~*~*



4. Guilmon
One of my favorites from the third season. His voice was a little annoying, but he was still probably my favorite dragon-Digimon.
*~*~*~*~*~*

3. Motimon
Adorable and squishy, he can puff up his body when he gets upset.

*~*~*~*~*~*

2. Terriermon
I never really understood his name, since he looks so much more like a rabbit. Oh well. Rabbits are some of my favorite animals, and I love the way his ears fly behind him when he runs!

*~*~*~*~*~*
1. Yokomon
Leafy, curly, cute eyes, and no arms. All my favorite things in a Digimon! She might not be the biggest or strongest, but all of those traits lead her to being my favorite Digimon.


*~*~*~*~*~*

So that's been my list of favorite Digimon. For anyone else out there that enjoys Digimon, I'd really like to hear about your favorites. Feel free to leave comments below!


2 comments:

  1. Wizardmon is my favorite, and while in NYC I got to meet his voice actor years back. Who also voiced Lord Zedd from Power Rangers! It was really cool. He asked if I wanted to hear Wizardmons voice and I was like hell yeah! And the dude managed to get me in the feels.

    "Its been a long time, but I've finally found my digidestin partner, a pleasure to mee you, Joey."

    Best day of my life at that point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! That's really cool and exciting! *o*

      I'm pretty sure my Yokomon would turn into a Biyomon. And then a Cockatrimon. I've got a thing for chickens, they're one of my favorite animals.

      Delete