Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Gudetama Tamagotchi - December 27, 2017

The Gudetama Tamagotchi is set to come out in about a month, on December 27th. I've had mine preordered for a while now, and I'm really excited. It looks like it's styled after the Nano Tamagotchi, which is pretty cool, since I've never had a Nano before. Sanrio-Tamagotchi crossovers have already been done in the past with the Sanrio Pierce for the P's and the two Sanrio-themed M!xes, but this is the first fully Gudetama-themed one, as far as I know. This version just makes a lot of sense to me, seeing as how he's already a cute little egg. I can't wait to get to play with this one, and see all the cute different egg-styled transformations he'll get.

To get a closer look a this cool Tamagotchi now, check out this link!

2 comments: