Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Kuchipatchi Gotchi Figure - Tamatown Tama-Go

I really like this figure, though I may be a little biased due to my love of Kutchipatchi.

It comes with two games and a Chinese restaurant.

The restaurant features dishes such as shark fin soup and fried rice. Some of them are quite expensive, but it's cute to see your Tamagotchi take its time eating and make cute little faces as it does. It's especially cute when your Tamagotchi goes with its family and they eat together.

The games featured are Vegetables and Flag.

In the first game, vegetables fall down from the top of the screen and you have to try and catch them in their corresponding bins at the bottom. You move the bins with the left and right buttons so they line up with the correct vegetables.

In the second game, two arrows will be periodically displayed at the top of the screen, pointing either up or down. Your Tamagotchi hold two flags. You have to get it so the flags match up with the arrows. If the arrow on the right is pointing down, that flag has to be down. You press the left button to change the position of the left flag from down to up, and use the right button for the flag on the right.

The games featured aren't my favorites, they're a little slow for my tastes. However, I absolutely adore Kuchipatchi, and love getting to see him all dressed up to work at the restaurant. I also like having the restaurant there, having the option to take my Tamagotchi out for a nice treat every once in a while is nice.

The restaurant figures are some of the cuter ones, I think, especially when the entire family is able to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment