Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Future Tamagotchi Coverage Line-Up

My future plans for Tamagotchi coverage, in no particular order. It really just depends on when I have the time to play each one.

I don't like talking about them unless I've had experience with them. If it's been a while since I've played with a particular version, I like being able to play with them again as a refresher before writing.

English

Connection
  • Mini✓
  • V1✓
  • V2✓
  • V3✓
  • V4✓
  • V4.5✓
  • V5✓
  • V5.5✓
  • V6✓
  • Tama-Go✓
  • Tama-Go Figures


Modern
  • Friends
  • Dream Town

*~*~*~*


Japanese

Vintage
  •  P1✓
  • P2✓
  • Genjintch✓
  • Angelgotchi✓
  • Osutchi and Mesutchi✓
  • TamaOtch✓
  • Devilgotchi✓
  • Mothra✓
  •  Umi no✓
  • Mori no✓
  • Santa
  • Arukotch


Plus
  • Akai✓
  • Chibi✓
  • Entama✓
  • Keitai ✓
  • Plus
  • Uratama✓


Modern
  • P's
  • P's Pierces
  • M!x: Anniversary Edition✓
  • Plus Color
  • iD
  • iD L
  •  Nano
  • Chibi 2017
  • Gudetama

No comments:

Post a Comment